It’s not what you think. Well maybe it is. But definitely not what you think if you’re thinking it’s a cross between a toddlers and Tiaras and a tattoo shop reality show.
A friend at work by the name of Darren Hansen has developed this site inkpageant.com
Ink pageant is a place for writing themed creative bloggersto parade their blogs. All you have to do is register on the site and then submit individual posts to the site for others to read. You can also recommend good books (your own and others) for people to peruse and check out at Amazon.
To go along with this weeks launch they have an October giveaway
- One person will make off with a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Two people will win $15 Amazon gift cards.
- Get your blog posts published on the website. Each published post in the month of October gets you one entry. There’s a maximum of five entries for published posts.
- Blog about this contest. To let us know you’ve blogged about the contest, send the post link to contests@inkPageant.com. This will get you three entries. We’ll only count it once.
- Tweet about this contest. Mention @inkPageant in your tweet so we can find it. It gets you one entry per tweet. There’s a maximum of two entries for tweets.
So, if you want to increase your chances of winning a gift card, you’ll get five posts published (5 entries), blog about the contest (3 entries), and tweet about the contest twice (2 entries) for a total of 10 entries.
They’ll be announcing the winners the first week in November. Good luck!
So go check out the site. It looks very professional and just think how much more professional and brilliant it will look with your own posts on display for a huge audience to see?