So these words on the leaflet I picked up in Blickenstaffs a few months ago caught my eye. I stuffed the leaflet in my pocket cos, I like free Sweeties and then I went in again last week with Amy to look around and we bought a small pack of sweets and a small Paint set for Riley and wandered around the store. There’s always one part of the store I always check and it was this part of the store that I wanted to visit this last week. I wanted English Chocolate. The first time I came into Blickenstaffs and I saw that Red Phonebox stacked with some of my fave cadbury’s I knew that I would be returning again and again.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. This is not a bad thing. I hadn’t had a Lion bar in a long time and Chomps. Wow. If I had a never ending, steady stream of these little bugger just open and waiting for my fingers any time I needed them It would be a dream come true. Anyway They say nothing motivates like a free pound of bulk candy and as Violet said, “If it gum, then it’s for me.” That’s how I feel.
Why you should visit Blickenstaffs:
- English Chocolate
- It’s like an retro childrens toy store with all those cool gadgets and knick-knacks and playing things that you just want to pick up and try.
- A nice selection of toys.
- A nice selection of candy/Sweeties
- Really friendlay staff who enjoy a childish sense of fun.
- It’s a happy place. You have to be a scrooge, or actualy stone broke not to enjoy this place.
If you want to see more click HERE to be taken to their website. Enjoy. And if you’re a blogger, blog about it and get some free candy.